Software-defined object storage is transforming data center infrastructure. Companies are making the switch because this new approach far surpasses the limitations of conventional storage options.
Find out how the Scality RING delivers vital advantages other solutions can’t. Read this technical white paper for an in-depth review of the RING’s seven design principles, including:
- A distributed architecture that eliminate bottlenecks and single points of failure
- Software-defined design, that eliminates hardware dependencies and vendor lock-in
- A scale-out file system (SOFS) that scales capacity and performance across many nodes
- Distributed data protection to ensure superior availability and data durability
- State of the art AWS S3-compatible API